I decided to buy this deodorant after reading a lot of positive reviews online. People were saying it does a great job at preventing body odor and that it doesn’t contain aluminum, which is known to be linked to breast cancer. Plus, the product comes in a large size, and the price seemed pretty reasonable. I had high hopes when I bought Old Spice Pure Sport, but honestly, it let me down. It only reduced odor by about 30%, which wasn’t really enough. So, I won’t be buying it again—and if you’re someone who sweats a lot, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Recently, I came across Ticlips tea while shopping at a Korean mall, and it was my first time discovering the brand. Ticlips is a Korean tea brand that offers a variety of blends. I decided to try their rooibos and vanilla tea since it was affordable. The tea has a noticeable vanilla aroma with a smooth, creamy flavor that feels comforting. After drinking 2–3 cups, I felt more relaxed. It’s a nice option, especially when I want something calming in the evening. Overall, I think it’s a simple and easy-to-drink tea. It may be a good option if you enjoy mild flavors, but it really depends on your personal taste. This isn’t a promotion — just my honest review.
Comments
Post a Comment