One Bottle, Two Shades: My 2-in-1 Nail Polish Review
Recently, I purchased a 2-in-1 nail polish for the first time, and I absolutely loved the idea behind it. You can create beautiful, unique nail color combinations with just one bottle. I ended up purchasing three bottles, and they were all very affordable. The drying time was about the same as with regular nail polish. Each one lasted about two days on my nails, but I often have my hands in water, so that affected how long they lasted.
This
nail polish is from the Chinese brand Bolanya. It was my favorite of the three
because I liked its color combination the most.
The
other two are from the Chinese brand Fairy's Gift. They also have beautiful
color combinations.
Have
you ever tried 2-in-1 nail polish? Please leave a comment below and let me know
about your experience!
This
post is not sponsored.



Comments
Post a Comment